Small businesses play a critical role in maintaining Georgetown and Williamsburg local economies. By giving back, small business also has the power to enable long lasting change in every community.
Black River United Way launched a new initiative to make giving back easier, rewarding, and affordable for small businesses in Georgetown & Williamsburg Counties.
Join the fight to build a better community by joining Small Business 365 (SB365).
SB 365 is an essential, growing family of donors who care about making the communities of Georgetown and Williamsburg Counties stronger for all of us.
The Impact of the SB365 Membership:
- Supports strategically-funded and vetted local programs addressing human needs through early grade reading success, family self-sufficiency, and disaster preparedness, recovery, and resiliency.
- Show customers your business cares about making sustainable changes to improve the quality of life in Georgetown and Williamsburg Counties.
How to Join the SB365 Team
For an annual gift of at least $365, a dollar a day, small retail stores/restaurants and other businesses with fewer than 15 employees can become members of the SB365 Team.
Team Members can contribute through:
- A direct owner contribution,
- Encouraging staff and customers contribution to match the owner contribution
- Host a fundraising event such as an in-store benefit
- Sales promotion with proceeds benefiting Black River United Way
- Sponsor a Black River United Way event or program
SB365 Impact Circle ($365-$999):
Being a team member of SB365, businesses receive an entry-level benefits package including but not limited to:
- Public recognition through Black River United Way social media
- Company name on the Black River United Way website
- SB 365 Window decal
SB365 Director’s Level Benefit ($1000+) Benefit:SB365 Director’s Circle will receive all accolades for a regular SB365 team member and the following:
- Your business link on Black River United Way’s website
- Free publicity at every United Way function and programs
By making a commitment to the SB365 Team today, we will continue to create positive and long-lasting impact for your neighbors. For we are more than fundraisers; we are the problem solvers, the hand-raisers, and the game changers.
United we fight for every person in every community.