Small businesses play a critical role in maintaining Georgetown and Williamsburg local economies. By giving back, small business also has the power to enable long lasting change in every community.
Black River United Way launched a new initiative to make giving back easier and more rewarding for small businesses in the Georgetown & Williamsburg Counties.
Join the fight to build a better community by joining Small Business 365 (SB 365).
SB 365 is an essential, growing family of donors who care about making the communities of Georgetown and Williamsburg Counties stronger for all of us.
The Impact of the SB 365 Membership:
- Supports strategically-funded and vetted local programs addressing human needs through early grade reading success, family self-sufficiency, and disaster preparedness, recovery, and resiliency.
- Show customers your business cares about making sustainable changes to improve the quality of life in Georgetown and Williamsburg Counties.
How to Join the SB 365 Team
For an annual gift of at least $365, a dollar a day, businesses with fewer than 20 employees can become team members of the SB 365.
Team Members can contribute through:
- A direct owner contribution,
- Encouraging staff and customers contribution to match the owner contribution
- Host a fundraising event such as an in-store benefit
- Sales promotion with proceeds benefiting Black River United Way
SB 365 Team Member Benefit:
Being a team member of SB 365, businesses receive an entry-level benefits package including but not limited to:
- Public recognition through Black River United Way social media
- Company name on the Black River United Way website with a link to company’s website.
- List job openings on Black River United Way website.
- SB 365 Team Member Window decal
Businesses with a combine gift of $500+ will be recognized at the SB 365 Leadership Level.
By making a commitment to the SB 365 Team today, we will continue to create positive and long-lasting impact for your neighbors. For we are more than fundraisers; we are the problem solvers, the hand-raisers, and the game changers.